15 September 2010

Morph: Nokia integrates cell phones with The Matrix!

 I do not really know if the new technology developed by Nokia Research Center and the University of Cambridge is called ‘Morph’ accidentally or on purpose. I mean, take a look at the phone, the way it is almost bent in to a circle and the color of the entire thing. The glowing green, the awesome 3-D flexibility and the ability to change shape at will- all adding up to a world out of ‘The Matrix’.
So I guess Nokia named it after ‘Morpheus’, the man who gave Neo to all of us. So, finally someone is paying a tribute to Morpheus; great news indeed! Morph was launched yesterday alongside the ‘Design and the Elastic Mind’ exhibition, on view from February 24 to May 12, 2008, at The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York. Morph is a concept that demonstrates how future mobile devices might be stretchable and flexible, allowing the user to transform their mobile device into radically different shapes. So basically you can change it in to a circle, a sphere and maybe even a cone to put your ice cream in!
Nanotechnology has always been hailed as the future for mankind and I always thought that it was a bit of an exaggeration. But if it can make my cell change shapes and work as I want it to, then I’m willing to believe the hype. Honestly I have no clue about how this actually is possible, but if Nokia vouches for it then I’ll take their word on it. Now, if only Nokia could tell me how to dodge bullets and fly in to the clouds without a damn cape, I would be grateful to them. I already have the leather coat and Matrix goggles you know! 
 Thank You for reading this post! plase share this post to your friends!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...