12 September 2010

The perfect office accessory – The Grass Patch

The Office Grass Patch. Beauty.

I dunno about you, but one of my favorite things to do at the office, besides working, is take my socks off. It’s quite liberating. Especially when the dogs are barking.
And you know what else I like?

Running on grass with bare feet.
But I’ve always secretly wished that somehow, I could combine both of these simple pleasures without having to worry about stepping in a discarded needle. But alas, I never could.

UNTIL TODAY!

The Office Grass Patch is pretty awesome. It truly brings a little piece of that outside nature, inside and makes the office greener. And with this, pretty soon I’ll be adding a small white picket fence and a red roadrunner that runs in the wind to complete my ensemble.
Here are some features:
• It’s made of high quality silk floss
• Each one comes in a 30cm x 30cm square piece
• It makes the perfect accessory to your drab office carpet, or even worse, tiles! Boo!
• Seriously folks. How can you go wrong for under 5 bucks?
Hit the jump to get your wicked silk turf office grass patch here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...